Lymphatic drainage is a therapeutic massage treatment. The massage uses very light pressure and long, gentle, rhythmic strokes to increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body. The lymph system is part of your body’s immune system and helps fight infection.
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage:
- Relieves Edema, which may be the result of traumatic injury, menstrual problems or skin disorders.
- Skin disorders, such as acne, rosacea, eczema and seborrhea
- Metabolic problems, including fatigue, sleep disorders, chronic pain and stress
- Gastrointestinal issues, such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), celiac and Crohn’s disease
- Rheumatology disorders, like arthritis and osteoporosis
- Neurology problems such as migraines and vertigo
Face Only (Drain and Lift): $45 – 30 mins)
Legs Only (Drain and Elixir): $55 – 45 mins
Full Body: $95 – 60 mins